MELVILLE, N.Y. – July 22, 2013 – Nastel Technologies, a premier global provider of application performance monitoring solutions for mission-critical applications from the datacenter to the cloud, today announced the launch of AutoPilot 6.5 with a new Web User Interface (UI), support for mobile applications and enhanced security and performance.
Nastel AutoPilot® provides real-time analytics which can eliminate false positives and proactively warn about problems before users are impacted. AutoPilot is used by some of the largest enterprises in the world in industries including: financial services, healthcare and retail for real-time monitoring of compliance, payment and claims processing, electronic medical record transmission, order management and many other business critical applications.
“We have listened to our customers and have responded with a new version of AutoPilot. The new features along with our self-service capabilities make it suitable for a broader audience of users and use cases. And AutoPilot users can now personalize the UI to their group and individual requirements,” said Charles Rich, vice president of product management at Nastel. “The new interface is easy to use for those whose role it is to ensure the availability and compliance of middleware environments.”
AutoPilot 6.5 provides the following features:
- A new Web UI consolidating functions from separate interfaces
- Ability to create custom views for users and groups
- A new timeline view showing the lifecycle of a message flow or business transaction
- New topology view for WebSphere MQ showing object relationships, configured message path and incorrectly specified objects in the path
- Comprehensive exploitation of MQ 7.1/7.5 features including MQTT Channels
- Enhanced LDAP support with automatic mapping of users to roles
- Mobile application support for IOS and Android-based tablets
- Simplified installation
- Increased search capabilities with user-defined filters and custom properties
Nastel Technologies is a premier global provider of application performance management solutions for mission-critical applications from the datacenter to the cloud and is the only monitoring vendor with a unified platform to support all software and appliance-based middleware technology requirements. Nastel is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.nastel.com.