MELVILLE, NY March 30, 2009 – Nastel Technologies, a premier global provider of application performance management solutions for mission-critical applications, today announced the release of AutoPilot M6 Extended Edition, with enhanced and customizable features designed to boost performance, security, breadth of integration, and speed of IT problem resolution for users of the company's AutoPilot solution.
"AutoPilot has been invaluable in reducing downtime for our key business applications by helping our staff rapidly determine the root cause of service interruptions," said a Nastel user at a large US insurance provider. This insurance firm went on to praise Nastel's customer support, saying "Your support has been outstanding! You willingness to consider and adopt the changes we have suggested and the speed with which you have made the changes is without compare. You are simply the best!"
AutoPilot M6, Nastel's flagship product, provides visibility, application performance, availability and transaction management for mission critical business applications. AutoPilot helps its customers reduce operational costs through rapid deployment and cutting down the mean time to resolve problems that cause application degradations and outages. Nastel's market-leading capabilities for transaction tracing, root cause analysis, performance analysis and determination of business impact are what sets it apart and enables its users to reduce cost, improve service and manage risk.
Extended Edition New Features
AutoPilot M6 Extended Edition includes a new set of features designed to give users the solution that best fits their needs. These new features include:
- Configurable business views showing charts and graphs of historical and real-time application performance, enabling users to immediately see the impact application performance has on the business
- Easy to use screens enabling users to select between multiple dashboards, including: a technical dashboard, an SLA (Service Level Agreement) view or an OLA (Operational Level Agreement) view; thus, enabling AutoPilot to flexibly adapt to the needs of its individual users.
- High performance providing the capacity to process millions of metrics, rules and thousands of messages per second so that Autopilot can scale to the needs of the largest firms.
- Enhanced analytics enabling users to combine both AutoPilot application performance data and business data, in order to report on the correlation of application performance to the business. For example, users can dynamically see the impact performance and availability has on the number of orders processed.
- Automated policy documentation which reduce costs for operational maintenance.
- Extended security with Web based security management and support for Kerberos and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Web Services Integration support.
- Currency with the latest from IBM via support for IBM WebSphere AS, MQ and BI version 7.x.
AutoPilot M6 – Flexible and Powerful
Nastel's AutoPilot M6 Suite is one of the most flexible, powerful products available on the market for managing the performance of mission-critical applications, and assuring the health and reliability of the middleware and infrastructure systems that support them. AutoPilot M6 enables teams to quickly find and fix problems and even predict and prevent them – before they can impact the business.
Nastel AutoPilot M6 Extended Edition can help businesses lower the cost of managing application performance. AutoPilot's cost savings come at two points in the application lifecycle: initially, due to its rapid deployment and continuously from its proactive policy-driven problem prevention and its automated problem determination, notification and remediation. AutoPilot delivers its users a 360° view of the application stack enabling businesses to be "faster, prioritized and predictive" in their resolution of performance and availability issues. Customers using AutoPilot benefit from reduced cost, improved service availability and managed risk.
Nastel Technologies is a premier global provider of application performance management solutions for mission-critical applications.
Global 2000-sized companies, including some of the world's financial institutions, retail chain, and government agencies, rely on AutoPilot. Nastel is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. For more information, visit Nastels website at www.nastel.com.
Nastel™, AutoPilot®, and AutoPilot M6™ are wholly owned trademarks of Nastel Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other company and product names may be the property of their respective owners and are used here for reference and informational purposes only.