Diagnose Memory Leaks...without Impacting Production
Even with Java Garbage Collection, leaks occur -- OS memory usage may be stable while the JVMs fluctuates. How do you find the root cause?
AutoPilot® Heap Detective® helps diagnose these Java memory leaks. Heap Detective gathers all memory usage information for you in order to pinpoint your leaks. It find all objects in Heap capturing: instance count, total and average size and reports on top objects by retained size to find the root cause.
For complete monitoring of your Java Applications use AutoPilot for J2EE Monitoring.
- Gathers detailed memory usage
- Analyzes JVM heap remotely on any running JVM without generating a heap dump
- Force Garbage Collection remotely
- Shows JVM summary: Java properties, heap usage and free memory
- Drill down to areas where memory is used by Instance Count, Retained Size and Shallow size
- Drill down to what objects hold references to top memory consumers
- Take and compare multiple heap snapshots
- Quickly, spot memory problems and help optimize the Java application memory footprint across multiple JVMs
- Production ready: does not constantly run and has low overhead when used for detection
Going Further with AutoPilot M6 Application Performance Monitoring
Find Java Problems before Users Notice - Prevent Impact
- Automatically monitor, analyze and alert on performance issues.
- Detect and diagnose Java, including Heap usage correlated together with .NET and middleware performance data.
- Embedded application analytical engine, using complex event processing automatically detects the "patterns of behavior" such as oscillation rate which could be indicative of a leak in one or more JVMs.