Nastel AutoPilot provides rich support for monitoring application performance on the IBM mainframe.
AutoPilot automatically discovers, monitors and analyzes the performance of z/OS applications utilizing:
Nastel is engaged with the IBM® Innovation Center to develop z/OS solutions. See this link for more details.
Based on Nastel's proven virtual complex event processing (CEP) engine for predictive analytics, Nastel AutoPilot raises the best-of-breed bar for real-time message and transaction monitoring from the datacenter to the cloud.
AutoPilot detects, gathers, tracks and analyzes transactions and message data in real time, on demand, to:
- Identify negative impacts on application performance and
- Trigger appropriate alerts and corrective actions
It summarizes the collective data into useful facts/metrics in order to:
- Provide transaction visibility
- Measure actual performance against expected
- Detect SLA violations
AutoPilot also logs data to a database, and provides reports for:
- Analyzing data
- Troubleshooting transaction problems.
The transaction and message data are obtained from locally deployed transaction probes for transaction process applications.
- Tracks transaction paths end-to-end.
- Detects delayed and incomplete transactions.
- Analyzes transaction throughput and message volume in real-time.
- Identifies performance bottlenecks.
- Detects transactions with monetary value using rules set in the user-configured transaction probe.
- Compiles built-in reports about transaction activity on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Includes user-defined, rule-based policies for real-time monitoring of all message exchanges.
- Provides proactive notification and automated actions based on user-defined criteria.
Nastel is an IBM Advanced Business Partner