Nastel AutoPilot is the only solution to support all software and appliance based middleware technology requirements: IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS and RV, Solace, IBM DataPower, IBM Message Broker and home-grown.
- It provides a unified way to support permissions, user access and re-certification
- Enables powerful rules to be created that monitor the environment without the need for support staff to constantly monitor screens/dashboards
- Provides unified approach to enterprise monitoring that is end-to-end
If you rely on Solace Systems as the messaging backbone for mission critical systems, you can extend your span of control with AutoPilot® for Solace.
AutoPilot® collects events and metrics from all of your platforms and their operating systems, across both distributed and mainframe tiers providing users with 360° Situational Awareness®. Using its embedded Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine, AutoPilot analyzes these events searching for patterns that enable it to predict and even prevent performance and availability problems from impacting your business. AutoPilot for Solace extends your visibility and control to include Solace’s middleware appliances.
AutoPilot® M6 for Solace enables users to monitor:
- Performance of one or more Solace appliances
- Appliance statistics, message statistics
- Appliance configuration information and version
- Network information
- CPU and memory utilization
- CPU temperatures
- Events generated by Solace appliances
- System level events
- Per message VPN events
- Per client connection events
- Performance of VPNs
- VPN message statistics
- VPN state and connection counts
- Performance of Solace message cache
- Memory utilization
- Request Rate
With AutoPilot® for Solace, you will have real-time access to the critical performance and management metrics you need to ensure the reliability of all the transactions and applications crucial to conducting your business.
AutoPilot® monitors the Solace Appliance in real-time and displays this information on role-based dashboards
Click to enlarge