Nastel AutoPilot is the only solution to support all software and appliance based middleware technology requirements: WebSphere MQ, TIBCO EMS and RV, Solace, WebSphere DataPower, WebSphere Message Broker and home-grown.
- It provides a unified way to support permissions, user access and re-certification
- Enables powerful rules to be created that monitor the environment without the need for support staff to constantly monitor screens/dashboards
- Provides unified approach to enterprise monitoring that is end-to-end
Nastel’s AutoPilot® for TIBCO EMS Plug-in extends your visibility and control through its AutoPilot system across the entire infrastructure, including the health and status of your TIBCO EMS environment.
The AutoPilot® for TIBCO Plug-in utilizes a set of intelligent, non-intrusive sensors, specifically designed to publish critical event information. These sensors are based on individual data metrics on a TIBCO EMS server or one of its individual components. The Plug-ins adaptability gives you complete control over monitoring and reporting intervals to gather the information and take action in real-time.
The AutoPilot/TIBCO EMS Plug-in can monitor any EMS server, with or without a managed node installed on that machine.
AutoPilot M6 for TIBCO Key Features include:
- Modular expert that tracks every TIBCO component such as queues, topics, consumers and producers to improve application performance
- Ability to monitor any EMS server locally or remotely
- Ability to start and stop EMS servers on demand, or automatically based on pre-set schedules or conditions
- The Group Expert, which lets you monitor groups of servers together, and add or remove servers from monitoring in real-time
- Experts that can be deployed individually or in any combination to meet your unique performance monitoring needs
- Access levels control which group members and users with explicit privileges can view system monitoring topics and deploy event experts
The TIBCO EMS expert automatically measures and collects EMS performance metrics. The expert periodically samples information about TIBCO EMS servers and their components based on any interval defined by your middleware team.
Some of the key performance metrics they can collect include:
- inbound, outbound, acknowledged and pending message volumes
- message rates per second
- average response times
- message tracking
- age of oldest messages.
These metrics are collected for servers, queues, routes, groups, consumers, producers, transports, durables and events. AutoPilot’s powerful Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine uses these metrics in policies the middleware team defines for prediction, correlation, validation, automation, notifications, logging and alerts.