The 5 steps to AIOps success
AIOps (Artificial Intelligence IT Operations)
To automate the performance of your application stack demands these 5 steps be completed.
- Capture all relevant machine data from all sources across your infrastructure, platforms, middleware and all applications, including all types of cloud, datacenters and mainframes.
- Use Machine Learning to dynamically identify normal vs abnormal conditions.
- Pro-actively and predictively identify abnormal events.
- Take automated actions to avoid predicted abnormal events and to solve real-time identified abnormal events.
- Present a visual representation of your entire application stack and the status of every user interaction.
See how we are delivering the industry’s most complete AIOps solution today at https://www.nastel.com/aiops/
#AIOPS #devops #ITOA
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics