AIOps: The Future of IT Operations Management in 2023
What is AIOps or Artificial Intelligence for IT OPERATIONS?
AIOps stands for artificial intelligence for IT Operations. AIOps, is a set of tools and algorithms that gather data from the entire IT environment, including different monitoring systems, log files and other IT data sources.
It then analyzes and applies machine learning algorithms to determine the root cause of an incident. This means that instead of having to go through a long troubleshooting process by analyzing log files and manually looking for root causes, AIOps does it for you in minutes.
This approach is especially important in today’s digital transformation era. IT teams are expected to keep with the high level of demand and provide high-quality services. In addition, almost every organization is making the shift to hybrid cloud. This means there is a higher degree of complexity and the IT environment.
Stages of AIOps Process
AIOps tools bring together data from a variety of data sources, including monitoring tools and logs. The following stages of the AI Ops process are often referred to as a ‘single pane of glass:
- Data Ingestion – This is the process of gathering data from different sources. It is crucial to the analysis process because data has to be in the right format and come from the right place.
- Data Storage – The ingested data is stored in a data warehouse or a database
- Data Analysis – Once the data is stored, the AIOps platform analyzes it to find patterns and discover insights
- Knowledge Discovery – AI Ops uses machine learning algorithms to detect anomalies and predict issues before they happen
- Interaction & Visualization – Finally, AIOps platform presents the data in a user-friendly way, so that it can be used for decision-making and problem-solving.
Benefits of AIOps
- Simplified troubleshooting – AI Ops can be used to troubleshoot issues across the entire IT environment, which means it can save a lot of time and effort
- Increased efficiency – AI Ops can detect issues across the entire IT environment and provide insights into their root causes very quickly
- More data-driven decisions – AI Ops can simplify the decision-making process, as it provides more data to the people responsible for making decisions
- More accurate predications – AI Ops can discover patterns in big data and use machine learning algorithms to predict future issues
- Improvement in customer satisfaction – AIOps can detect and resolve issues faster, which means that customers will receive better service and an improved customer experience.
This article originally appeared on cloudwithease.com. To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics