Nastel is announcing its 2014 APM TechTalk lineup. The sessions are led by Albert Mavashev, CTO and Richard Nikula, VP Development and cover topics such as: analytics, tracking, performance monitoring, self-service, log analysis and middleware.
Please join us at one or more of the sessions and be sure to bring your questions. The APM topics include:
- Smart Logging for DEV, Test, QA & Production.
- Tracking Messages Through DataPower
- How to handle cascading problems with applications interconnected via middleware
- Self Service for MQ II
- Nastel AutoPilot – tracking, monitoring and analysis: a demo
- Message tracking through multi-middleware
- Use analytics to detect anomalies in composite applications
- The Security Model in WebSphere MQ
- Real-time Monitoring for Auditing and Compliance
If you miss any of them live, they will be available on-demand the following day at the same link. Hope to see you there! The link for the TechTalks is here.