What AIOps Does
What AIOps does best is break down silos within IT. Having data from all the functional areas processed and handled by modern machine learning (ML) in a single place allows correlation, which leads to faster problem identification and resolution.
Before machine learning was introduced, for humans to process data, more or less they operated in three ways:
- They knew exactly what data to look for, such as when a specific business function isn’t working. There is a typical message in the monolithic application that handles all the core business
- They routinely sifted through data only from their area of expertise
- When they went outside their area, any logs and other data they had access to often was summarized data, which has time gaps and can miss a lot of detail that proper correlation needs
Now with ML, the AIOps data platform can perform trend analysis, look for patterns and exceptions across all the data that is being generated in the environment and highlight what it considers important through web interfaces or using an event management solution for after-hours support.
This article originally appeared on Devops.com. To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here