Customer Success Manager / Client Success Manager
Based in Corporate Headquarters – Plainview, NY or Virtual
- Role: A customer success manager bridges the gap between sales and customer support, enhances product value and reduces churn, and keeps a “high-level view” of the support process. Technically savvy customer success manager who possesses a strong drive for results.
- Type: Full Time
- Reporting To: Director of Customer Success
- Job Location: Corporate Headquarters – Plainview, NY or Virtual
The Customer Success Manager duties will include an extensive range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs and tactics, contributing to the onboarding process and training clients, and minimizing churn while increasing revenue (upsells/renewals).
This role will give insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests if and when needed.
Must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Bridge a gap between sales and customer support
- Develop and manage multiple client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by ensuring maximizing value
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customer base
- Drive continued & expanded use of our products and services to increase customer satisfaction
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy and reference-ability
- Improve onboarding processes
- Handle and resolve customer requests and/or issues when needed
- Keep a “high level view” of the entire support process
- Build customer loyalty and reduce customer churn
Customer Success Manager Requirements:
- 5 years of related experience in a similar role in our industry
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Strong listening skills with the demonstrated ability to understand the customer’s priorities and ask effective questions
- Passion for service
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Apply for this position
To apply, complete this form and send it with a resumé or link to an updated Linkedin Profile along with a Cover Letter.