Sales Director – Mid-Atlantic Region, USA
Based in East or Central USA Time Zone
JOB TYPE & LOCATION
- Ideally Based in Eastern Time Zone
- Virtual Office
- The Mid-Atlantic Sales Director handles all of Nastel’s business development and sales activities in Named Accounts and assigned States (PA, DE,MD,DC,VA,NC,WY,KY and OH)
- The Sales Director is directly accountable for revenue generation through direct sales and partnerships.
- The ideal candidate is an autonomous, hands-on, results-focused sales professional with significant experience in direct sales of complex, enterprise-class software solutions to large accounts and has an exceptional drive to succeed.
- The Sales Director reports to Nastel Technologies’ VP of Worldwide Sales.
- Increase Nastel’s revenue and market share in the region.
- Own and execute Pipeline Building program
- Manage Nastel’s strategic relationships with stakeholders in key accounts.
- Build awareness of Nastel Technologies within large Enterprises.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Nastel partners.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record in managing and generating revenue in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Skilled in Building and growing Pipeline from the ground up.
- Demonstrable achievement of revenue targets.
- Proven track record in discovering new sales opportunities, managing sales cycles and closing direct deals.
- Entrepreneurial and organizational skills, proven understanding of the dynamics of a small company.
- Proven track record and understanding of the Middleware-centric APM market (this is optional) .
- Ability to initiate sales cycles by way of meetings via phone, email or in person outreach campaigns.
Apply for this position
To apply, complete this form and send it with a resumé or link to an updated Linkedin Profile along with a Cover Letter.