Accelerate Your Hybrid, Multi-Cloud Strategy
Supports All Clouds and On-Premises
Virtually all Nastel’s customers use the cloud in one form or another, whether it be the dynamic infrastructure of a virtualized private cloud, a hosted managed public cloud, or a hybrid combination of multi-cloud and on-premises servers hosting distributed microservices-based applications built, deployed, and managed in containers using DevOps.
Nastel’s products are available in all combinations to support middleware-centric applications that run in any cloud or on-premise environment and can be used to migrate between them. Different stakeholders have different reasons for choosing the cloud.
- Admins and Techs choose virtualization and containerization for the freedom and portability the technology gives of build once, run anywhere
- Business operations choose to outsource the hosting and managing of the infrastructure so they can focus on the core business value that differentiates them
- Accountants and CFOs choose utility or pay as you go pricing model which removes risk and places IT in the OPEX budget rather than the CAPEX budget
Nastel® addresses the underlying cloud needs of all stakeholders. Nastel’s solutions enable customers to deep dive into the message flows between applications regardless of where they are, optimize flows & performance, and address issues before they impact end customers.
Secure Management for Middleware Administrators and Application Teams
- Configuration Management at scale
- Self-service with role-based highly granular security and auditing
- Message Management & Testing
End-to-End Business Transaction Analytics
There is gold in the messages going through your middleware environment. The messages contain real business data. Many of Nastel’s customers perform analytics & alerting on the business itself.
- Banks can enforce MiFID II and PSD2 compliance by identifying the high-value transactions that are taking too long to process
- Financial institutions can see the total amount of money processed, the average price that an item sold for, which stocks are the most popular
- Logistics companies can find missing deliveries or alert if someone has paid for premium postage and not received it on time
- Retail companies can identify which products are selling the fastest and which have the most returns
- IoT companies can spot trends in failures of devices by age, location, etc.
- Tax authorities can use it for persons of interest tracking
Blockchain users can identify which farmers are supplying supermarkets with the best quality cabbages.
The REST API, as well as AutoPilot’s automation and granular role-based security, enables secure version-controlled deployment, management, migration, and monitoring using Infrastructure As Code (IAC) technologies such as: