Different stakeholders have different reasons for choosing the cloud
Admins and Techs choose virtualization and containerization for the freedom and portability the technology gives of build once, run anywhere.
Business operations choose to outsource the hosting and managing of the infrastructure so they can focus on the core business value that differentiates them.
Accountants and CFOs choose utility or pay as you go pricing model which removes risk and places IT in the OPEX budget rather than the CAPEX budget.
Nastel® addresses the underlying cloud needs of all stakeholders. Nastel’s® solutions enable customers to deep dive into the message flows between applications regardless of where they are, optimize flows & performance, and address issues before they impact end customers.
Fast, Robust Middleware Migration to any Cloud
Secure Management for Middleware Administrators and Application Teams
- Configuration Management at Scale
- Self-service with role-based highly granular security and auditing
- Message Management & Testing
Monitoring, Observability, and Alerting
- Monitor performance, availability, topologies, and message flows
- See deep inside queues & topics
- Proactively catch problems and bottlenecks before they impact digital services
- Monitor queues, topics, message flows, message rates
- Trigger alerts when problems or anomalies are detected
- Integrate with ServiceNow, Remedy, Splunk, AppDynamics, and other general-purpose enterprise monitoring and ticketing systems
End-to-End Business Transaction Analytics
There is gold in the messages going through your integration infrastructure (middleware) environment. The messages contain real business data. Many of Nastel’s® customers perform analytics & alerting on the business itself.
- Banks can enforce MiFID II and PSD2 compliance by identifying the high-value transactions that are taking too long to process
- Financial institutions can see the total amount of money processed, the average price that an item sold for, which stocks are the most popular
- Logistics companies can find missing deliveries or alert if someone has paid for premium postage and not received it on time
- Retail companies can identify which products are selling the fastest and which have the most returns
- IoT companies can spot trends in failures of devices by age, location, etc.
- Tax authorities can use it for persons of interest tracking
- Blockchain users can identify which farmers are supplying supermarkets with the best quality cabbages.
Easily Deploy, Update & Migrate Using Hybrid Cloud Containers
- IBM Cloud Pak For Integration (CP4I)
- Red Hat OpenShift
Also available as a VM or bare metal binary install.
The REST API, as well as AutoPilot’s automation and granular role-based security, enables secure version-controlled deployment, management, migration, and monitoring using Infrastructure As Code (IAC) technologies such as:
Pricing Models To SuitYour Needs
Nastel® software and the Nastel Platform are available in a number of convenient, predictable pricing options for today’s enterprises. Contact us to determine your needs and which model makes sense for your organization.
Supported middlewares include IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, IBM ACE/IIB/Broker, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, DataPower, MFT/File Transfer, TIBCO EMS, Solace, Java, Blockchain as well as Applications themselves.
Related Technical Content
Ask the Experts and Innovators: Leigh Reed
Steven Menges interviews Leigh Reed, Service Automation and Assurance Analyst.
Unraveling the Mystery: How to predict Application Performance Problems
Managing growing complexity while improving service quality and reducing cost is one of the key challenges of today’s IT organizations. …
Nastel Demo Message Flow Tracing & Profiling
A 10 Minute demo of Nastel XRay delivering message flow tracing profiling