Nastel Achieves 25% Year-Over-Year Sales Growth, Secures 97% Customer Renewal Rate, Announces AutoPilot Insight 2.0
PLAINVIEW, N.Y. (PRWEB) February 08, 2018 – Nastel Technologies is a premier global provider of application performance management solutions for mission-critical applications from the datacenter to the cloud, entering its 24th year in business, has achieved record revenues with significant expansion in various sectors.
Highlights of Nastel Technologies’ 2017:
- Nastel expands by purchasing a 28,000 sf office building in Plainview, NY to accommodate growth
- Customer satisfaction is a top priority of the company and for 2017 Nastel achieved a 97% renewal rate from existing accounts
- Nastel added several new logos and won major deals at Global 2000 businesses
“Nastel had a phenomenal 2017, both from a customer success standpoint as well as with the innovative products and capabilities that we have been able to bring to market. We want to thank all of our global Customers and Partners for continuing to place their trust in us to address their challenges and keep their business services highly available,” said Hari Mohanan, VP of Worldwide Sales at Nastel Technologies.
New announcements for 2018 include:
- AutoPilot Insight Decision Support System (IDSS) enables users to talk to their data on an ad-hoc basis and gain instant insight to make proper decisions to foresee and preempt potential issues.
- Support for Monitoring and Tracking of file transfers through IBM’s MFT and Sterling Managed File Transfer
- Applying Machine Learning algorithms to end-to-end multi-tier Business Transaction Monitoring (BTM).
- Log Analytics for ZOS to enrich Nastel’s APM solution
- Extending monitoring of message oriented middleware technologies covering Kafka, ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ and Self-Service management of Tibco EMS
The chosen APM solution for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations, Nastel AutoPilot has earned a reputation for helping companies significantly reduce the frequency and duration of costly application outages. “Focused on mission critical applications, the Nastel solution provides real-time, in-memory analytics using Machine Learning algorithms to proactively evaluate situations and avoid false alarm”, said Richard Nikula, VP of R&D at Nastel Technologies.
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Plainview, NY, Nastel Technologies provides IT organizations and business executives with the tools and insights they need to understand and manage their digital environments. Nastel is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. Nastel is privately owned and profitable since inception.