Founded in 1994 by CEO David Mavashev and headquartered in Plainview, NY, Nastel Technologies provides IT organizations and business executives with the tools and insights they need to understand and manage their digital environments.
Ranked by Gartner as the sole “visionary” APM vendor in the latest 2016 APM Magic Quadrant (and acknowledged by Forrester Research as an established leader in APM and middleware-centric monitoring), Nastel helps some of the largest global companies analyze, track and visualize data from mobile to mainframe.
The firm leverages its pioneering technical and business expertise in IBM MQ-based technologies in the following functional silos:
- Middleware monitoring and management – used by the world’s largest middleware environments to ensure the performance and reliability of business-critical enterprise applications
- Transaction tracking – Nastel tracks and troubleshoots end-to-end business transactions in real-time, from mobile to applications, middleware, brokers, and mainframe
- Real-time predictive analytics – Nastel fuses data from user interactions, logs, APM metrics, and transactions, it applies powerful analytic tools, compares results against established business goals, and provides corrective insights in real-time
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM) – enterprise-grade real-time monitoring extends across Web Services, Java, and .NET running on distributed system platforms, middleware, mainframes, and mobile. It delivers the visibility needed to understand the health of applications, with the fast-acting automation necessary to slash the frequency and duration of outages
- Mobile – streaming data and real-time tracking provides the broad array of capabilities needed by everyone from developers and IT admins to telecom managers and business analysts
Nastel’s flagship product, the integrated AutoPilot Insight platform, spans all of the functional categories listed above. It serves a wide variety of users by fusing high-performance data handling, sophisticated real-time smart analytics, and the ability to operate across diverse IT technology stacks and components.
AutoPilot Insight is used in financial services, retail, consumer electronics, healthcare and many other industries in use cases ranging from compliance, payment and claims processing, electronic medical record transmission, managed file transfers, order management, and many other business-critical applications.
Customers include some of the world’s largest banks, financial service companies, insurance providers, retail chains, transportation, and manufacturing companies. See representative customer list.
The firm’s service offerings include consulting, training, implementation, and technical support. Certifications include: IBM MQ, IBM SOA Ready, IBM TIVOLI Ready, HP Operations Center Smart Plug-in.
Nastel is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia.
Nastel is privately owned and profitable since inception.