Nastel Technologies is a premier global provider of application performance monitoring solutions for mission-critical applications from the datacenter to the cloud.
Inside Sales/Business Development Representative
Title: Inside Sales/Business Development Representative
Reporting To: Director of Marketing
Job Location: Plainview, NY (Corporate-HQ) – Must be able to commute daily (NOT a remote position)
Career Path: This position may be considered as an entry point to outside sales
Salary: Contingent on experience
Company Description: Nastel Technologies is a premier global provider of application performance management solutions for mission-critical applications from the datacenter to the cloud. Our customers in the line of business, development and IT utilize AutoPilot to guarantee high application performance, compliance, reduced user impact, fewer incidents, lower costs and greater productivity
Overview: The Inside Sales/Business Development Representative will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers in order to increase interest and qualify leads for outside sales. The ISR/BDR will have a keen understanding of Nastel’s product offerings, and can communicate our value. The single most important objective of this role is to ensure consistent month to month growth to the pipeline
- Prospect, build and grow a qualified sales pipeline for sales via outbound calling, email communications, and various marketing methods
- Nurture existing opportunities in the 10% and 30% stages in Salesforce.com and help move them in to the 40% qualified stage
- Nurture existing customers with an objective to identify new opportunities by setting up discovery meetings with departments – divisions that are currently not using Nastel’s solutions
- Prospect to former customers with an objective to set up discovery meetings that may lead to recovering them as a customer
- Qualify all sales leads, and drive them through the sales process by initiating f2f appointments with sales team
- Follow up with sales team, post meeting, determine result of respective meeting, and follow up appropriately to close the loop
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone /email goals
- Consistently log and record all outreaches made in Salesforce.com, producing regular activity reports as requested by Nastel management
- Incented to close smaller deals independently ($10K and under)
- Ability to comprehend the Nastel product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Understanding of the sales cycle
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal/written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and Discover.org preferred
- Self-starter with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, with sales track record
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in related field preferred
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
To apply for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Nastel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on age, race or gender.