Data Driven Decision Making Fueling Big Data Adoption
Big data is considered as the next huge transformation in data management and analysis. Many businesses around the world have employed big data technology in their operations to help them analyze the consistently generated data.
The big data technology’s adoption has shown lots of promises and is very popular among end-use industries. As big data adoption continues to spread, and integration with artificial intelligence and cloud becomes more streamlined, further growth is projected. The global big data technology and services market is poised to reach a valuation of over $118.52 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 26.0% from 2015 to 2022.
Data-Driven Decision Making Continues to Fuel Adoption of Big Data Technology
Over the years, there has been a significant shift in how businesses make critical business decisions. Traditional intelligence and assumptions have given way to data-driven, fact-based decision making, which has helped the cause of adopting big data solutions.
The change in status-quo has been one of the key factors for the growing adoption of big data technology and services in various end-use industries. As more businesses realize the advantages of big data in decision-making, it is highly likely that the adoption of big data technology and services will grow at a steady pace in the short- and long-term.
The big data analysis and information have also helped lots of businesses bridge the challenges associated with agility and stakeholder empowerment. Businesses have always faced an uphill task in finding that elusive balance between coordination and decentralization.
This article originally appeared on forbes.com To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics