Explores Why Most IT Organizations Fail and How You Can Succeed
Nastel Technologies, a global provider of real-time APM and IT Operations Analytics, is hosting a live webinar at 11:00 am EST featuring the latest research from Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading industry analyst and consulting firm for IT and data management technologies. The topic is of key importance for all businesses with IT groups and application infrastructures: optimizing digital transactions.
Because digital transactions are the information exchanges underlying all of today’s enterprise and mobile business services, insuring their overall reliability and fast performance is a critical issue facing thousands of IT groups and the business units they support. Yet most still struggle to manage this all-important aspect of their operations.
Join Dennis Drogseth, VP of Research at leading IT analyst firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), and Scott Corrigan, VP of Technology Services at Nastel Technologies, to gain key insights for understanding and improving your organization’s digital transaction performance, drawing from new EMA research on IT analytics and enterprise digital transformation.
- Why digital transactions are center stage in maximizing IT efficiencies and optimizing business outcomes, including performance, consumer priorities, security, and compliance
- What happens to businesses when their transaction performance stumbles
- The technical challenges in providing a unified set of insights for operations, development, and business stakeholders
- Key process requirements for optimizing digital transaction performance across an IT environment and ownership requirements between IT and business stakeholders
- Examples of three failures and three successes from EMA consulting and IT dialogs
- A short recipe for success in optimizing digital transaction performance, impact, and measurable value
Click here to register for the October 13 webinar at 11:00 am EST.About Nastel Technologies
Nastel Technologies helps the world’s largest enterprises solve application compliance, surveillance and performance issues while safeguarding customer relationships and lowering operational costs. Nastel’s Enterprise-Grade APM solution encompasses deep real-time monitoring, transaction tracking, and analytics spanning applications, middleware, transactions, end-user experience, logs, and mobile services in a single, powerful, easy-to-use solution.
Nastel is privately held and headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, with an additional network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. For more information, visit nastel.com.