Enterprises Just Got an Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M) Upgrade, Intelligence from Their Integration
November 2021 is a good month if you’re a Fortune 500 or Global 2000 enterprise. The investments your organization has made in “integration” over the years were necessary as the organization and the IT infrastructure grew, but the Integration Infrastructure (i2) has likely been considered a necessary evil by senior management. That investment can now be leveraged in two important, new ways.
- Management, Speed-to-market Upgrade
If you’re obsessed with CI/CD Pipelines and “Speed-to-market” for new applications and updates, and your development process relies on IBM MQ, IIB, ACE, TIBCO EMS, and/or Kafka administrators, you can upgrade your speed. You can do it by leveraging the investments you have already made in messaging middleware and using existing staff.
Speed-to-market is critical today, and middleware, Ops, and other i2 administrators can now securely delegate management tasks to development, DevOps, and QA (quality assurance) team users through a self-service web portal in Nastel Navigator version 10.3. This improves delivery times for new and existing applications while providing an audit trail of all the changes. Think about your CI/CD pipeline and all the development / DevOps efforts coming up and think about the potential bottlenecks related to the organization’s small, hardworking administrators who currently have to work on each developer’s request, one at a time. That can end starting today by getting them the right i2 management tool for the job.
The Navigator 10.3 release includes several exciting new performances and speed-to-market features for multi-vendor i2 environments, including cross-application i2 Management, including Roll-back, Editing, Scheduling, Automation, and more, for every combination of these enterprise i2 applications:
- IBM MQ, IIB (IBM Integration Bus), IBM ACE (App Connect Enterprise)
- TIBCO EMS
- Kafka (all distributions)
If you’ve been thinking about all the key version updates your need to do, there is support for all the latest releases of crucial enterprise technologies, including features to assist with upgrades to:
- IBM MQ 9.2.3
- IBM z/OS V2.5, and AIX 7.3, plus the latest releases of Linux, Windows, Cloud infrastructures, and more
Turning an operations burden into a competitive advantage is now as simple as turning on a single Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M) tool. It is available any way you’d like it, and it is even available on Red Hat OpenShift 4.3 through 4.9.
Read the full Press Release: Infrastructure Integration Management (i2M) Drives Gains for Complex Enterprises
- Intelligence from Integration
If improved analytics, transaction and message tracking, or visualization of your IoT devices are on your list, there is something new for you as well.
The new Nastel XRay 1.4 plugs data and analytics gaps for enterprises like yours to enable insights from the data in your existing Integration Infrastructure (i2) Layer, including your IoT, and containers.
XRay is the only industry analytics solution that includes middleware messaging and other i2 data. Combined with data streams, log files, and other machine data, it maps against time to present a topology model of how the data and “transactions” flow through the entire enterprise application stack. Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence (ML AI) is applied to compare the topology of a user’s experience to the historical record of similar requests to identify the subtle, early indicators of a performance anomaly. Automation is applied for both rapid remediation, and pre-emptive actions as the system learns and improves.
This release includes enhancements to support IoT infrastructures and integrations seamlessly, containerized environments, and the latest IBM MQ and Red Hat OpenShift updates, including:
- Red Hat OpenShift 4.9 and Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.4
- IBM MQ: Day 1 Support for IBM MQ 9.2.3, including leveraging new IBM MQ “Streaming Queues” to speed messages into analytics while maximizing performance
- XRay is updated to support OpenShift 4.9 and delivered via an OpenShift 4.9 container
XRay complements other leading analytics and AIOps platforms to complete the picture for a variety of enterprise use cases, including financial services reporting and compliance and transaction tracing and tracking to achieve a dramatically better customer experience (CX). Whether you’re currently using Splunk, AppD, Dynatrace, “homegrown,” or other analytics platforms, you’ll want to include the intelligence that resides in your integration layer and you can now do that with XRay. It is free to try and available now so consider seeing how you can get a real ROI on the investments your organization has made in messaging middleware and the rest of the i2 part of your IT stack.
Read the full Press Release: Nastel Releases i2-aware AIOps, Analytics & Tracking Platform for Complex Enterprises
Nastel Technologies, a global leader in integration infrastructure (i2) and transaction management for mission-critical applications, helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services.
Nastel delivers Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M), Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers.
The Nastel Platform delivers:
- Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M)
- Predictive and Proactive anomaly detection that virtually eliminates war room scenarios and improves root cause analysis
- Self-service for DevOps and CI: CD teams to achieve their speed to market goals
- Advanced reporting and alerting for business, IT, compliance, and security purposes
- Decision Support (DSS) for business and IT
- Visualization of end-to-end user experiences through the entire application stack
- Innovative Machine Learning AI to compare real-time to the historical record and discover and remediate events before they are critical
- Large scale, high-performance complex event processing that delivers tracing, tracking, and stitching of all forms of machine data
- And much more