Here’s How Machine Learning Can Help CMOs Navigate A Polarized, Multicultural America
Machine Learning – I started writing a couple of years ago about the growing challenge marketers face in a polarized, politicized society: whether and how to meet consumers’ expectations that they wade into the big social issues of the day. At the time, I knew it was a critical issue but I thought there was a good chance that it represented a moment in time that might pass relatively quickly. Boy, was I wrong.
The pressure on brands to engage in the world around them has only grown over the past two years. Immigration, gay rights, race relations, gender disparities are only a few of the issues that have drawn brands—eagerly and reluctantly—into the swirl of controversy. CMOs must now wrestle with the dilemma of how to be relevant while managing the risk of blowback from those that don’t agree with whatever position they’ve adopted—a certainty given the diverse and energized marketplace.
Here is one more area where machine learning offers CMOs a helping hand. The Collage Group, an insights, analysis and strategy firm founded in 2009, bas been using technology, data and machine learning to help marketers more sure footedly navigate a turbulent marketplace. I spoke with Collage co-founder and CEO David Wellisch, and Chief Product Officer David Evans, about how analytics can enable emotional resonance.
This article originally appeared on forbes.com To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics