How best to secure cloud computing in this critical era
Cloud Computing – Companies are putting more critical data into the cloud, which means a cloud breach is likely to be more destructive than ever.
Secure cloud computing is central to business success today, so we’ve gathered in this guide our experts’ thoughts on the nature of the threat and how to counter it. The guide includes detailed examinations of particular approaches and products that help keep cloud defenses high — or control the damage should a breach occur.
Security professionals in companies that use cloud and care about security must continually rethink and retool strategy and security tools and services. Use this collection of expert guidance to learn how best to secure cloud computing.
1. Attackers target cloud with classic methods and new exploits
Because companies are increasingly putting valuable assets in the cloud, hackers are intensifying their attacks on that target. Attackers have new exploits, but they’re also using tried-and-true methods at a higher rate — like phishing emails — in their efforts to break into company clouds. Learn what threats you need to watch out for now.
2. Latest tools and tactics deliver secure cloud computing
The threats abound, but approaches to locking cloud up tight are also evolving. This section provides focused advice — such as how to best secure virtual machines or set up a honeypot — but it also offers more broad-based advice, such as how to put a zero-trust strategy into place.
3. How to gain visibility and better protect cloud assets
Visibility into cloud infrastructures and apps has always been an issue when it comes to the cloud, but it’s essential for secure cloud computing. Learn how to tackle perennial issues like shadow IT, and identify and employ the most effective tools to keep cloud-based assets safe.
This article originally appeared on techtarget.com To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics