How can insurers leverage big data to improve their processes?
Big data is not just a buzz term any more – as consumers demand more from insurance companies, the need for a more efficient way to examine risks grows as well.
The opportunities big data analytics presents are endless in helping companies transform the way they see and manage large pools of information from consumers. This, in return, will impact not just the service they provide to their clients but also their range of products and pricing.
The challenge now is for firms to realize the power this innovation holds. Many are still skeptical about privacy issues, while others are unsure on where to start. But as the industry continues to transform, an insurer’s success will ultimately be determined by how they are able to leverage technology to their own benefit.
In this exclusive interview, Limelight Health CEO and co-founder Jason Andrew tells Insurance Business how big data provides an opportunity to build an insurtech space that is digitally transparent and ethically sound. He also discusses the privacy issues surrounding the adoption of big data and how the industry tackles it.
This article originally appeared on InsuranceBusinessMag.com. To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics