How To Maximize Your Benefits With Cloud Computing
Five ways you can begin making the most of FORCE in your company!
1. Blend your most customer-facing applications together in the cloud
Unlike past software, cloud software applications today allow more interfaces (called application programming interfaces, or APIs), which allow cloud-based applications to talk to one another. These communications mean your favorite applications can be blended with data and information like never before so you can glean insights and create new compelling customer value propositions in less time. Scoring your favorite applications based on their impact on growth and the degree of customer interaction is a helpful way to identify which apps are the most important to your market offering.
2. Ensure the cloud capacity you use matches your needs
Using excess capacity could cost you money unnecessarily. In real life, when you move houses, you don’t typically take every piece of furniture and every trinket you own and put them in your new house. Instead, you likely weed out the things you don’t want, and you allocate your new space accordingly. Similarly, when moving to cloud-based applications, servers and storage devices, you should make sure your capacity requested really matches your current needs. Doing so can help save you money. Perform a detailed audit of each application’s storage requirements to determine what’s used and any additional overhead capacity you might want (in case there’s a spike in demand).
3. Consider implementing responsive design cloud applications for mobile users
Let’s face it: The smartphone is now everywhere. Over 75% of the U.S. population has a smartphone, according to a study by Pew Research Center. This compares to roughly the same percentage of U.S. households with computers. Cloud applications work on both platforms, typically, so you can connect with customers across multiple platforms. To build your audience through mobile devices, consider using responsive design cloud applications. These applications are an approach to web page development that uses flexible layouts and cascading style sheets to build webpages that detect the customer’s screen size and orientation and change the layout of the page in real time. If you aren’t sure where to start, try engaging with cloud application developers and companies that also use responsive design.
This article originally appeared on Forbes.com. To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics