How to use AI to better serve your customers
At the same time, as Michel Boerrigter Founder of Plotwise explained, this is also taking a toll on the environment, “the rise of e-commerce comes with a cost; without intervention, this unparalleled demand for last-mile transport will significantly increase traffic, greenhouse gas emissions, and congestion. Smart last-mile optimization is one of the key ingredients moving forward, and we at Plotwise have proven to be able to reduce this impact by up to 20%.”
Plotwise provides a Planning API to e-commerce companies and delivery operators, optimizing the last-mile delivery process. By focusing on service optimization, collecting more accurate data, and using machine learning to make better routing decisions, Plotwise is able to minimize errors and offer a better customer experience.
“I believe we need to shift our mindset from supply to demand. Customers want their packages delivered quickly, safely, and sustainably. We encourage our partners to diversify into urban network infrastructures and new modalities like e-bikes, low emission vehicles, or even foot deliveries and perhaps someday even drones. AI-powered last-mile home delivery is an absolute necessity to win in the new reality,” Boerrigter told TNW.
It’s clear that AI is useful for all kinds of businesses, and is a powerful tool that takes both operations and results to the next level. As Boerrigter accurately described, “Modern AI technology can turn today’s performance into tomorrow’s improvement. If you analyze tomorrow’s performance in the same way, you’ll create a learning loop that continuously refines the operation. Learn. Execute. Realize. Repeat. Every single day.”
This article originally appeared on thenextweb.com, to read the full article and see the images, click here.
Nastel Technologies helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by middleware. Nastel delivers Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s Navigator X fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification, and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics