- Package of integration products IBM MQ, ACE/IIB, DataPower, Event Streams (Kafka), API Connect, Aspera
- Licensing – you can move from MQ on-prem to MQ in the cloud to Kafka and reallocate your licensing without paying more
- Red Hat OpenShift – CP4I runs on IBM’s container platform, enabling you to move your application and middleware from on-prem to cloud without rebuilding, etc.
Secure Middleware Management & Migration
Reduce the risk of migrating your middleware to CP4I. Nastel Navigator X provides secure automated administration for IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, IBM Event Streams, IBM Integration Bus, and IBM App Connect Enterprise.
It delivers a much higher level of granularity of access control than out-of-the-box products. This security enables the application teams to see and work on their environment without any risk of affecting anyone else. Locking it down actually opens it up. This removes the middleware team from being a bottleneck in application development and support and means that finance products can be delivered to the market faster.
Monitoring, Observability, and Alerting
- Monitor end-to-end performance, availability, topologies, and message flows across CP4I and beyond!
- See deep inside queues & topics
- Proactively catch problems and bottlenecks before they impact digital services
- Monitor queues, topics, message flows, message rates
- Trigger alerts when problems or anomalies are detected
- Integrate with ServiceNow, Remedy, Splunk, AppDynamics, and other general-purpose enterprise monitoring and ticketing systems
Download the CP4I Brochure
Download the Solutions for IBM CP4I brochure
Related technical content
XRay for Kafka
Kafka Transaction/Message Tracing walkthrough
A short demonstration / Walkthrough of Nastel XRay tracing transactions on Kafka and drilling into the data, with Richard Nikula, Vice President of R&D at Nastel
Intro to Kafka for people who understand IBM MQ
In this in-depth 60-minute education session Vice President of R&D Richard Nikula provides history, detail, and context about Kafka, specifically created for IBM MQ users who will or may be managing Kafka environments.
Navigator for Kafka
A Quick Introduction to Nastel Navigator for Kafka
Vice President of R&D Richard Nikula takes you through industry-best management of Kafka environments, plus management of an enterprise’s core Integration Infrastructure (i2), which includes IBM MQ, Kafka, and TIBCO EMS.