Management & Observability for IBM CP4I
Take Control of IBM Cloud Pak For Integration in Hybrid Cloud
Nastel Navigator X enables you to realise the full benefits of IBM Cloud Pak For Integration (commonly abbreviated to CP4I), by securely managing & migrating your middleware and delivering Business & IT observability & alerting on transactions as they pass through CP4I as well as through other hybrid cloud integration technologies and applications.
What is IBM CP4I?
IBM Cloud Pak For Integration is a hybrid integration solution that provides an automated and closed-loop lifecycle across multiple styles of enterprise integration. With IBM Cloud Pak for Integration, companies can speed integration development by 300%, reduce costs by more than 33% and maintain enhanced security, governance and availability.
Nastel Navigator X for CP4I
- Single pane of glass monitoring of all the middleware and transactions in CP4I and beyond!
- Migration & Administration of MQ, Kafka & ACE plus external middleware
- Red Hat OpenShift support
- Flexible licensing –Move entitlement between middlewares
Monitoring, Observability, and Alerting
- Monitor end to end performance, availability, topologies, and message flows across CP4I and beyond!
- See deep inside queues & topics
- Proactively catch problems and bottlenecks before they impact digital services
- Monitor queues, topics, message flows, message rates
- Trigger alerts when problems or anomalies are detected
- Integrate with ServiceNow, Remedy, Splunk, AppDynamics and other general-purpose enterprise monitoring and ticketing systems