Nastel announces the general availability of Nastel Navigator 10
Nastel Technologies announces the general availability of Nastel Navigator 10, which includes new features for enterprise customers.
Nastel Technologies™, a premier global provider of Messaging Middleware Centric solutions covering end-to-end Transaction Tracking and Application Performance Management (APM) for mission-critical applications in mixed cloud environments, announced today the general availability of Nastel Navigator™ release 10.
Nastel Navigator™ is a solution helping enterprises to efficiently and securely manage and control Message Oriented Middleware in hybrid cloud environments. Middleware administrators can delegate management tasks to development and QA users through a self-service web portal, improving delivery times for new and existing applications and provides an audit trail of all the changes.
David Mavashev, the Founder of Nastel® said, “We continue to innovate. Our Navigator is the only solution that provides secure Self-service of multiple messaging middleware environments in one product”.
This latest release includes a number of performance and functional enhancements requested by customers. Customers with multi-vendor environments such as IBM’s MQ, MQ Appliance, Tibco/EMS and Apache – Kafka can:
- Automate changes, integrate with IT automation platforms
- At last be able to make quick global changes with rollback and reporting
- Be able to schedule changes and use automation to move, copy, manipulate and replicate entire environments to aid rapid deployments
- Simply search for objects and messages through the whole messaging middleware estate
Nastel Navigator™ delivers increased functionality to help enterprises streamline the management of their messaging middleware estates.
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Plainview, NY, Nastel Technologies™ provides IT organizations and business executives with the tools and insights they need to understand and manage their digital environments. Nastel® is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. Nastel® solution includes products AutoPilot® for proactive monitoring, XRay covering Decision Support and end-to-end transaction tracking, and Navigator for multi-middleware management.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics