Nastel announces the general availability of Nastel Navigator 10
Nastel Technologies announces the general availability of Nastel Navigator 10, which includes new features for enterprise customers.
Nastel Technologies™, a premier global provider of Messaging Middleware Centric solutions covering end-to-end Transaction Tracking and Application Performance Management (APM) for mission-critical applications in mixed cloud environments, announced today the general availability of Nastel Navigator™ release 10.
Nastel Navigator™ is a solution helping enterprises to efficiently and securely manage and control Message Oriented Middleware in hybrid cloud environments. Middleware administrators can delegate management tasks to development and QA users through a self-service web portal, improving delivery times for new and existing applications and provides an audit trail of all the changes.
David Mavashev, the Founder of Nastel® said, “We continue to innovate. Our Navigator is the only solution that provides secure Self-service of multiple messaging middleware environments in one product”.
This latest release includes a number of performance and functional enhancements requested by customers. Customers with multi-vendor environments such as IBM’s MQ, MQ Appliance, Tibco/EMS and Apache – Kafka can:
- Automate changes, integrate with IT automation platforms
- At last be able to make quick global changes with rollback and reporting
- Be able to schedule changes and use automation to move, copy, manipulate and replicate entire environments to aid rapid deployments
- Simply search for objects and messages through the whole messaging middleware estate
Nastel Navigator™ delivers increased functionality to help enterprises streamline the management of their messaging middleware estates.
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Plainview, NY, Nastel Technologies™ provides IT organizations and business executives with the tools and insights they need to understand and manage their digital environments. Nastel® is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. Nastel® solution includes products AutoPilot® for proactive monitoring, XRay covering Decision Support and end-to-end transaction tracking, and Navigator for multi-middleware management.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards