Broad Software Support
Operates with Web Services, Java, .NET,
z/OS, IBM MQ family of products, DataPower, TIBCO, Solace and more.
Simple to implement
Built-in connectivity with SNMP, Twitter,
RSS, dash- boards, event consoles, and
Cut Support Costs
Achieve SLA Easy-to-use tools detect and correct
MQ-based problems; MTTR is improved
and more support tasks are completed
with fewer resource demands.
Complex Event Processing (CEP)
Reduced Complexity and cost
Fully distributed, ultra-high-performance CEP engine handles distributed policies and statistical baseline generation.
User-defined rules, alerts, policies and KPIs
Simply define your business measures
And be presented with in-context infomation.
Extensible application instrumentation
– syslog 0
– and much more
User-defined Business Views
Intuitive, easily defined dashboards
provide insights at a glance.
Robust, granular security, authentication
and access control. Integration with
enterprise system management platform.
Web operations console plus UNIXbased console support.
Their number one concern?
Situations where service consumers report performance problems or complete outages before their IT
professionals are aware of them.
Nastel’s AutoPilot® for APM monitors the status and health of all of your applications in real-time, allowing emerging issues to be recognized and handled before disruptions become noticeable.
Nastel’s® predictive analytics sense problems in their earliest stages and helps stop them in their tracks.
Predictive Analytics Highlights
– Real-time monitoring with sub-second analytics
– Pre-built processing rules and dash-boards
– Extensible and scalable from small to large deployments
– Built-in failover; scales on an active grid
– Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine for advanced application analytics and rules
– Combines business and IT KPIs
– Supports virtual, physical and hybrid deployments
– Integrates with SNMP, Twitter, RSS, dashboards, event consoles
– Extensible application instrumentation (logs, SQL, syslog)
Today’s IT organizations support vast numbers of critical application ecosystems and external-facing business services.
Nastel AutoPilot® for APM provides a single point of instant analysis and visibility into business services and application ecosystems spanning your entire enterprise.
SaaS and/or on-premise
Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud
Business Partner Environments