Full Life-Cycle Management for Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, IBM IIB/ACE & Tibco EMS
- Secure self-service configuration management of multiple middlewares at scale from a single GUI for administrators and developers.
- Make changes in bulk, interactively, scheduled or automated. Roll-back if required.
- Automatic discovery of the entire integration configuration across the whole middleware estate.
- View configuration, status & health of brokers, message flows, queues, channels, topics, producers, and consumers from a web browser with personalized views and dashboards.
- Role-based security with granular access control for self-service.
- Complete audit trail of all changes and actions.
- Find objects and messages quickly, including searching for business data across the whole environment.
- Browse, move, copy, re-route, and edit messages.
- Test applications by generating message traffic.
- Manage dead letter queues
- Migrate middleware configurations and data to the cloud quickly and safely.
- Schedule and automate changes with REST APIs including integration with Infrastructure-As-Code technologies such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, AWS CloudFormation, and Git.
- Supports IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus, IBM App Connect Enterprise, TIBCO EMS, Apache Kafka, Confluent Kafka, Cloudera Kafka MSK from a single pane of glass.
Self -Service for Administrators & Developers
Receive an email with download instructions
Download and install in just a few minutes
Navigator Express and control your middleware
Free full function version of Nastel Navigator for 1 user and up to 5 brokers; a broker being an IBM MQ queue manager, an IIB broker, an ACE integration server, a Kafka broker or a TIBCO EMS server. Kafka includes all derivatives of Kafka e.g. Apache Kafka, Confluent Kafka, AMQ Streams, IBM Event Streams. Amazon MSK. Support provided on ad hoc and crowdsourced basis from firstname.lastname@example.org & https://www.reddit.com/r/Nastel/.
The server component of Nastel Navigator Express can be set up either using Docker or using a tar, “unzip and go” method. They require a Linux based environment, which can be a Virtual Machine or cloud hosted image. Additional installation options such as using native cloud instances are also available in their respective marketplaces. Regardless of the deployment choice, you should be up and running in less than 30 minutes.
To learn more about Navigator Express, there is an extensive set of articles, frequently asked questions, and videos in our resource center.
Related Technical Content
Ask the Experts and Innovators: Leigh Reed
Steven Menges interviews Leigh Reed, Service Automation and Assurance Analyst.
Nastel Demo Message Flow Tracing & Profiling
A 10 Minute demo of Nastel XRay delivering message flow tracing profiling
Unraveling the Mystery: How to predict Application Performance Problems
Managing growing complexity while improving service quality and reducing cost is one of the key challenges of today’s IT organizations. …