Nastel Receives 18 Top Awards in G2 Winter 2023 Report
Nastel is honored to receive a total of 18 prominent badges across multiple categories as High Performers in the Winter 2023 report by G2.
G2 is the world’s largest and most trusted software review platform marketplace. More than 80 million people use G2 to make smarter software decisions based on authentic peer reviews. Quarterly, G2 highlights the top-rated solutions in the industry, as chosen by the source that matters most: our customers.
Nastel has been recognized with the following Winter 2023 awards:
Nastel was also voted #1 for the best support in MQ and Configuration Management for 2 quarters in a row (Fall and Winter). This means that we had the highest support ranking than any product within that category in winter 2023.
Voted #1 for Best Support (2 consecutive quarters)
- Relationship Index for Configuration Management
- Relationship Index for Message Queue (MQ)
- Mid-Market Grid® Report for Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- Mid-Market Grid® Report for Message Queue (MQ)
- Mid-Market Grid® Report for Application Performance
- Grid® Report for Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Grid® Report for Configuration Management
- Mid-Market Grid® for Continuous Integration Tools
- Grid® for Continuous Delivery Software
- Grid® for Continuous Integration Tools
- Mid-Market Grid® Report for Continuous Delivery
- Grid® Report for Workload Automation
- Mid-Market Grid® Report for Workload Automation
- Grid® Report for Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- Relationship Index for Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Relationship Index for Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- Grid® Report for AIOps Platforms
- Mid-Market Grid® Report for AIOps Platforms
Nastel’s Highlighted Reviews
Here’s what recent customers had to say about Nastel this year:
Nastel provides leading-edge tools to improve the management and monitoring of key enterprise infrastructure products like IBM MQ and Kafka. Nastel is in a class of its own, no competitors’ products providing the level of value that Nastel provides
– Art R, Sr IT Solutions Architecture Consultant
I needed a new way to monitor the performance of the environment based on our middleware. I’ve been looking for a solution that would allow me to see a complete overview of the entire system and in a fast, accurate and efficient way Nastel has helped me achieve it. The integration with IBM MQ is very good and the truly powerful capabilities of their data management is a huge pro for Nastel Autopilot. Through this comprehensive ecosystem monitoring, We was able to provide detailed reports to directors and the investors, seamlessly and easily with the ability to move data across the platform is excellent.
– Abeer M, Lead Data Analyst
The Navigator tool is extremely powerful and provides great granularity of control for users. For admins it makes it very easy to manage these. I have not found any other tools which provide this level of access control.
– Paul M, Senior Middleware Engineer
We sincerely thank all of our customers for taking the time to share their valuable experiences with us on G2. As we strive to deliver the best products and services, your feedback is extremely important to us.
Our awards and the methodology placed behind it
G2 scores products and vendors based on reviews gathered from our user community, as well as data gathered from online sources and social networks. They apply a unique algorithm to this data to calculate the customer Satisfaction and Market Presence scores in real time.
To read additional reviews for yourself, check out Nastel on G2.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics