Nastel Technologies is Exhibiting at IBM Think 2019!
Nastel has been spending the week in San Francisco at IBM Think 2019!
It has been a great week so far exhibiting and networking at IBM’s Think show at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. Nastel has been here all week at Booth #375 in the Data & AI Campus. Stop by for a demo, we have been meeting with existing customers as well as prospects and showing them the latest and greatest Nastel has to offer!
We’d love to speak with you about our latest product offering Nastel XRay® , recently released, XRay is a new Business Transaction Monitoring solution. XRay is a highly scalable big data analytics and machine learning platform, tracks transactions from mobile devices throughout Java applications, ESBs and legacy systems. It can track and trace business transactions end-to-end across heterogeneous systems.
Nastel Technologies is a premier global provider of application performance management solutions for mission-critical applications from the datacenter to the cloud, entering its 25th year in business. Nastel Technologies provides IT organizations and business executives with the tools and insights they need to understand and manage their digital environments.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics