ON THE FAST TRACK TO FAST DATA
Fast data may be the next big thing, but what exactly is it, and how can it help your association?
Fast Data – Associations have found ways to get more business intelligence out of their data and use it to inform their decision making. Now the next challenge is to do it faster.
“Fast data”—identified by the ASAE ForesightWorks research initiative as one of 46 drivers of change that are likely to have a significant impact on associations in the future—involves real-time decision making, based on the idea that the greatest value from data comes when the analytics can be used immediately. Fast data allows associations to be nimble and responsive to what members are talking about, registering for, or purchasing.
For example, if your data is telling you that lots of members are discussing a particular topic in your online community, your organization might respond by creating a webinar, which would take place in a week or two. “That’s something that’s different for associations. You’re not planning a year in advance—you’re really pivoting based on fast data,” says Julie Sciullo, CEO of Association Analytics.
While associations have always had this data, “it was a mountain, and they couldn’t necessarily tackle it,” Sciullo says. Fast data breaks up the mountain into digestible pieces and makes them actionable.
Ultimately, associations should see fast data as a way to better engage members and tailor offerings to them.
“The immediate benefit is true engagement—giving people what they care about when they care about it,” Sciullo says. “It’s paying attention to what your community is talking about and then serving that back to them.”
This article originally appeared on associationsnow.com To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics