Podcast: How middleware can accelerate community bank innovation
Christian Ruppe co-founded a fintech firm when he was in college — and later, he brought his experience in-house in the community banking space. On the latest episode of the ABA Banking Journal Podcast — sponsored by Jack Henry — Ruppe talks about Colony Bank’s strategy to build middleware that will enable more rapid innovation.
“We’re not asking people to integrate with this vendor or that vendor,” says Ruppe. “We’re giving them our documentation and asking them to integrate with us.” On the podcast, Ruppe also discusses:
- Why an API-based middleware will help accelerate innovation and product launches.
- The changing role of core platforms in a middleware environment.
- How his experience as a fintech co-founder affects his outlook as a community banker.
- How community banks can build cultures of integrated innovation.
Click here to listen to this week’s episode.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics