Web-based Management of Middleware including IBM MQ, Tibco EMS and Kafka*
(Previously know as Nastel AutoPilot On Demand)
Nastel’s Navigator gives you the visibility and diagnostics of middleware including MQ objects and messages you need to address your MQ issues—all within a web browser—with absolutely no impact on production.
- Provides Development and Testing personnel with powerful online middleware diagnostics
- Easily view, replay and manipulate messages to better replicate production problems
- Self-service access enables Development and UAT teams to rapidly diagnose root causes of middleware problems
- Reduced admin workload as a result of secure self-service functions delegated to selected users and stakeholders that require visibility into applications running in a middleware environment such as IBM MQ
- Web-based interface and agent-less operation eliminates allocation of installation resources
- Nastel Navigator supports both IBM MQ and TIBCO EMS objects.
- Views of queues, channels, queue managers, and subscriptions
- Self-service diagnostics and monitoring – secure and audited
- Animated topology flow based on queue statistics
- Topology view across middleware including MQ Cluster objects
- Cluster creation wizard
- Rollback for change events
- Ability to view and manipulate messages generated by applications
- Act on application-specific messages (move, copy, edit, route, replay, create)
- Web-based management for middleware (such as IBM MQ)
- Views of queue status and applications
For technical support, please utilize our Free Technical Support Forums.
To schedule a personal demo of Nastel Navigator where we will discuss your specific requirements please click on this link
- Note: Nastel Navigator is an administration, configuration management and self-service solution for middleware messaging. Nastel Navigator currently supports IBM MQ and Tibco EMS. Nastel Navigator support for Apache Kafka is scheduled for general availability in 2019.