AIOPS FOR YOUR MQ ENVIRONMENT
– Profile your MQ and Broker middleware deployments.
– Visualize message flows across apps, queues, channels.
– Optimize performance of your MQ apps and messaging topologies.
– Web dashboards for developers and operations.
– Ad-hoc web reports for advanced users.
NASTEL XRAY FOR MQ
– Know where your messages are instantly.
– Find applications which abuse middleware resources.
– Search messages by content, header and more.
– Cloud (SaaS) and Docker deployments.
– Expand message tracking to other middleware technologies such as Kafka, JMS, Java and more.
Features and Benefits
Identify events before they become
Proactive monitoring allows you to see
events early in their development and
can take measures (either automatically
or alert driven) to make changes and
stop an event from becoming serious.
Identify the likelihood of an event
happening in the future allowing risks to
Predictive monitoring allows you to
forecast future issues with increasing
levels of accuracy and take decisive
measures to avoid them ever happening.
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
Reduce Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Provides an abstracted view of processes that simplifies the process of identifying the root cause even for complex process flows.
ABSTRACT BUSINESS UNDERSTANDING
Combine all your sources of machine data and discover how they are related.
VISUALIZE YOUR BUSINESS
Present your machine data as your users experience it.
And model changes to decideon the best course of action.
SUPPORT YOUR DECISIONS
Simplify the modelling of business changes and predict performance.
Rapidly identify the root cause of performance or availability related events.
By collecting and storing historical system data which can be analysed to identify normal and abnormal conditions using a comprehensive series of machine learning (AI) technologies, and then comparing live data against this record, the likelihood of anomolous outcomes can be predicted, visualized and reported.
Actions can then be considered to avoid future events and reduce the time it takes to understand and remediate any events that do occur.
The multi-billion dollar Business Intelligence (BI) market has become a service driven market, where million dollar service engagements have become the accepted method of adopting a business intelligence solution. We believe for decision support, there is a better way, where the business and technical users can directly question the data themselves, without the need for data science level scripting.
Data can be collected from the broadest range of infrastructures, platforms, middleware and applications, including databases, servers, clouds, IOT, mainframes, applicances, storage devices, log files, on-premise and cloud applications.
SaaS and/or on-premise
– Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud
– Business Partner Environments