AIOps for your MQ environment
Abstract Business Understanding from MQ Messages and Queues
- Profile your MQ and Broker middleware deployments
- Know where your messages are instantly
- Find applications which abuse middleware resources
- Search messages by content, header and more
- Visualize message flows across apps, queues, channels
- Optimize performance of your MQ apps and messaging topologies
- Web dashboards for developers and operations
- Ad-hoc web reports for advanced users
- Cloud (SaaS) and Docker deployments
- Expand message tracking to other middleware technologies such as Kafka, JMS, Java and more (Github link)
Register and start using immediately
TWO Editions available
- Cloud Edition – Just register, get your login credentials, follow the instructions to connect your MQ environment and login.
Full access in a couple of minutes
- Docker Edition – Just register, download the installable files, follow the instructions to install your docker image, connect your MQ environment and start using.
Two ways to use the product Cloud and On-Premise – depending on your business needs.
If you already have an Account to Nastel XRay Cloud Edition please use this link
If you have already either registered for the Cloud Edition or installed the Docker Editions of Nastel XRay for MQ, check out the Android App
Analyze your data to identify trends, anomalies and exceptions
Automate Actions to resolve issues before they impact