You may possess the basic skills for creating or modifying existing business views, but now you’re ready to become more of a power user of Nastel’s® AutoPilot®.
This Service Offering Package is Intended to:
- Help you derive more value from Nastel’s® AutoPilot® as a power user
- Give you hands-on experience and skills in specifying, designing, and deploying highly sophisticated business views for a wide spectrum of business and IT users
- Teach you how to troubleshoot and fix any problems in your business views quickly and efficiently
Who Benefits from this Service?
- Customers with a need to expand their knowledge in working with business views
- Customers expanding or changing their IT environment, and their use of Nastel’s® AutoPilot® in that environment
- Customers whose in-house teams may inadvertently “break” business views
Service Package Description
This offering will help staff already trained in business view basics to add new and more sophisticated business views, and perform basic troubleshooting when modifying and creating business views.
It consists of a consultant teaching a training class onsite for your users already trained in business view basics. The training and hands-on sessions will cover the full range of capabilities of business views, including the various customization options, business rules, threshold and condition application, dynamic event creation, and troubleshooting problems. The consultant will then work with your newly-trained staff as they gain hands-on experience in modifying and creating up to 5 complex customized business views.
Estimated Duration: Three days.
Learn more about how you can benefit from this service offering today!