Nastel’s formal, phased implementation approach represents best practices cultivated over 12 years of hands-on experience. Our Implementation service offering ensures you will begin realizing the full value of AutoPilot as quickly as possible.
Who Benefits from this Service?
- Existing customers adding new modules, plug-ins or expanding their usage of AutoPilot
Service Package Description
This offering ensures a fast, smooth, successful implementation, and helps clients quickly take advantage of AutoPilot capabilities to meet application performance and transaction management needs, and identify opportunities for other ways to benefit from using AutoPilot.
A Nastel Consultant:
- Performs a site preview and assessment
- Develops an implementation plan and schedule
- Installs and tests AutoPilot software modules
- Schedules and manages delivery of training for all of the different levels of AutoPilot users
Nastel shares how similar companies have achieved their goals using established Best Practices Templates and methodologies. AutoPilot typically is implemented in hours, and a proven, regimented testing protocol is followed to assure a smooth process.
A training service for all AutoPilot users is normally initiated at the time of initial implementation.
After six to eight weeks post-implementation, a Nastel consultant returns on-site for a “health check-up” evaluation to identify and correct any user errors or misperceptions, and ensure problem-free usage of AutoPilot.
Estimated Duration: 6 – 10 days.