Nastel’s formal, phased implementation approach represents best practices cultivated over 12 years of hands-on experience. Our Implementation service offering ensures you will begin realizing the full value of Nastel’s® AutoPilot® as quickly as possible.
Who Benefits from this Service?
- Existing customers adding new modules, plug-ins or expanding their usage of Nastel’s® AutoPilot®.
Service Package Description
This offering ensures a fast, smooth, successful implementation, and helps clients quickly take advantage of Nastel’s® AutoPilot® capabilities to meet application performance and transaction management needs, and identify opportunities for other ways to benefit from using Nastel’s® AutoPilot®.
A Nastel Consultant:
- Performs a site preview and assessment
- Develops an implementation plan and schedule
- Installs and tests Nastel’s® AutoPilot® software modules
- Schedules and manages delivery of training for all of the different levels of Nastel’s® AutoPilot® users
Nastel shares how similar companies have achieved their goals using established Best Practices Templates and methodologies. Nastel’s® AutoPilot® typically is implemented in hours, and a proven, regimented testing protocol is followed to assure a smooth process.
A training service for all users is normally initiated at the time of initial implementation.
After six to eight weeks post-implementation, a Nastel consultant returns on-site for a “health check-up” evaluation to identify and correct any user errors or misperceptions, and ensure problem-free usage of Nastel’s® AutoPilot®.
Estimated Duration: 6 – 10 days.