Nastel has expert consultants who can view your architecture with fresh eyes, make an objective assessment of your entire environment, and offer expert recommendations on how to best manage and control it to ensure reliability and optimize performance.
Who Benefits from this Service?
- Companies close to making a decision about purchasing a solution
- Companies going through a POC (Proof of Concept) process
- New customers at the start of their implementation process
- Current customers who are using Nastel’s® AutoPilot® in production mode and are adding significant new functionality to their infrastructure or expanding their use of Nastel’s® AutoPilot® (e.g. bringing a new application or new remote facilities or branches under Nastel’s® AutoPilot® control)
Service Package Description
This service offering:
- Brings a high-level senior technical resource into the sales and implementation process at the beginning to examine and assess what clients really need from a total solution perspective and how Nastel’s® AutoPilot® software modules and services can best be applied to provide that solution over time
- Applies senior technical assessments and recommendations from an expert to ensure the successful implementation and effectiveness of the expanded usage
The physical deliverable is a written assessment of what specific problems and challenges exist in a specific environment, how Nastel’s® AutoPilot® technology (and possibly other complementary technologies) can address them, which elements of the total solution are highest priority and represent the greatest potential for near-term client benefit, and what services might be valuable to best assist implementing a total and comprehensive solution.
Estimated Duration: Three to four days.
Learn more about how you can benefit from this service offering today.