Monitoring & Observability
Ensure smooth, uninterrupted delivery of mission-critical digital services via tracking of metrics from Solace event streams while simultaneously offering deep-dive insight into the underlying infrastructure itself.
Pre-built dashboards and policies provide “out-of-the-box” monitoring and alerting for Solace to handle the most common situations.
- System-level events
- Per message VPN events
- Per client connection events
Transaction Tracking & Analytics
Discover & Visualize the pathway a transaction follows through your entire application stack and compare it to the historical record.
Use knowledge you have already built into Solace to provide an additional dimension of understanding.
- Trace the pathway of each transaction (or event)
- Track each transaction, comparing it the historical record
- Overlay performance data from each system or component
- Report on any anomalies
The REST API, as well as AutoPilot’s automation and granular role-based security, enables secure version-controlled deployment, management, migration, and monitoring using Infrastructure As Code (IAC) technologies such as:
Appliance Performance Metrics Complete the View
- Appliance statistics, message statistics
- Appliance configuration information and version
- Network information
- CPU and memory utilization
- CPU temperatures
- Appliance incoming/outgoing data statistics, Cache and cache-level statistics, Router clients, Hardware properties and specifications, Router queues, List of VPNs and VPN-level statistics, VPN message statistics, VPN state, and connection counts
- Current/max messages spooled
- Solace message cache memory utilization & request rate
Related Technical Content
Ask the Experts and Innovators: Leigh Reed
Steven Menges interviews Leigh Reed, Service Automation and Assurance Analyst.
Unraveling the Mystery: How to predict Application Performance Problems
Managing growing complexity while improving service quality and reducing cost is one of the key challenges of today’s IT organizations. …
Nastel Demo Message Flow Tracing & Profiling
A 10 Minute demo of Nastel XRay delivering message flow tracing profiling