Nastel’s® AutoPilot® for J2EE gives you the most comprehensive suite of tools available for monitoring and managing applications end-to-end, from the mainframe to the web front end, in your SOA environment.
Nastel’s® AutoPilot® for J2EE offers a convenient web-based graphical dashboard, integration with popular Enterprise System Management (ESM) platforms, userdefinable data correlation, alerting and notification controls, and business rule-based monitoring.
J2EE Application Servers Supported
J2EE Metrics include:
- JVM Information
- Response Time Statistics
- Active Sessions
- Saved Sessions
- Java Method Monitoring
- Database activity monitoring
- JMS message queue activity monitoring
- JTA transaction monitoring
- Total memory
- Free Memory
- Percentage Used
- Memory Detail
For more information on AutoPilot’s J2EE capabilites, see the Nastel’s® AutoPilot® for J2EE informational page.
JMX Features include:
- Monitors and controls status of WebSphere services and processes.
- Automatic fault recovery.
- Creates custom monitoring.
- Collects historical data for subsequent analysis/capacity planning.
- Organizes management information into views, customized for specific users.
- Gathers and publishes MBean attributes exposed via JMX interface as Nastel’s® AutoPilot® facts. It also allows users to change MBean attributes and perform MBean operations.
JMX Metrics include:
- JMX domain for JMX server implementation.
For more information on Nastel’s® AutoPilot® JMX capabilities, see the Solution Builder Module for JMX – J2EE Monitoring page.