Nastel AutoPilot provides rich support for monitoring application performance in the IBM mainframe environment. AutoPilot automatically discovers, monitors, and analyzes the performance of z/OS applications utilizing:
- System Z
- IBM MQ (interactive and batch)
- CICS Transaction Server
Nastel works with the IBM® Innovation Center to develop z/OS solutions. See Nastel and the IBM Innovation Center for more details. Nastel is a proud member of the Destination z Community. Also see Nastel on IBM PartnerWorld.
Based on Nastel’s proven virtual complex event processing (CEP) engine for predictive analytics, AutoPilot raises the best-of-breed bar for real-time message and transaction monitoring. It detects, gathers, tracks and analyzes transactions and message data in real-time.
- Identify bottlenecks and other factors that impact application performance
- Trigger appropriate alerts and corrective actions
- Gain transaction visibility
- Measure actual against expected performance
- Detect SLA violations
AutoPilot also logs data to a database, and provides reports for:
- Analyzing data
- Troubleshooting transaction problems
Note: Transaction and message data are obtained from locally deployed transaction probes for transaction process applications.
- Tracks transaction paths end-to-end
- Detects delayed and incomplete transactions
- Analyzes transaction throughput and message volume in real-time
- Detects transactions with monetary value using rules set in the user-configured transaction probe
- Compiles built-in reports about transaction activity on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Includes user-defined, rule-based policies for real-time monitoring of all message exchanges
- Provides proactive notification and automated actions based on user-defined criteria
Nastel is an IBM Advanced Business Partner