Nastel’s® AutoPilot® is the only solution to support all software and appliance based middleware technology requirements: WebSphere MQ, TIBCO EMS and RV, Solace, WebSphere DataPower, WebSphere Message Broker and home-grown.
- It provides a unified way to support permissions, user access and re-certification
- Enables powerful rules to be created that monitor the environment without the need for support staff to constantly monitor screens/dashboards
- Provides unified approach to enterprise monitoring that is end-to-end
If you rely on Solace Systems as the messaging backbone for mission critical systems, you can extend your span of control with Nastel’s® AutoPilot® for Solace.
Nastel’s® AutoPilot® collects events and metrics from all of your platforms and their operating systems, across both distributed and mainframe tiers providing users with 360° Situational Awareness®. Using its embedded Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine, Nastel’s® AutoPilot® analyzes these events searching for patterns that enable it to predict and even prevent performance and availability problems from impacting your business. Nastel’s® AutoPilot® for Solace extends your visibility and control to include Solace’s middleware appliances.
Nastel’s® AutoPilot® for Solace enables users to monitor:
- Performance of one or more Solace appliances
- Appliance statistics, message statistics
- Appliance configuration information and version
- Network information
- CPU and memory utilization
- CPU temperatures
- Events generated by Solace appliances
- System level events
- Per message VPN events
- Per client connection events
- Performance of VPNs
- VPN message statistics
- VPN state and connection counts
- Performance of Solace message cache
- Memory utilization
- Request Rate
With Nastel’s® AutoPilot® for Solace, you will have real-time access to the critical performance and management metrics you need to ensure the reliability of all the transactions and applications crucial to conducting your business.
Nastel’s® AutoPilot® monitors the Solace Appliance in real-time and displays this information on role-based dashboards
Click to enlarge