AutoPilot® for IBM Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Advanced ESB provide you with the power of AutoPilot’s embedded Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine to help meet the challenges inherent in managing and ensuring peak performance for the large composite applications that run on your IBM ESB.
Nastel’s AutoPilot® for IBM ESB gives you the most flexible, powerful mechanisms for managing the performance of your ESB. Whether your environment is pure Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), or combines SOA with your legacy integrated infrastructure, AutoPilot M6 for IBM ESB enables your team to quickly find and fix problems – and even predict and prevent them – before they can impact your business.
AutoPilot for IBM ESB also provides all the tools you need to manage and ensure optimum performance of the complex composite applications that run in IBM ESB and Advanced ESB-based SOA environments. AutoPilot for IBM ESB lets you monitor and measure transaction performance and operational metrics from all of your underlying IBM ESB subsystems in real-time.
AutoPilot for IBM ESB provides a graphical view of the ESB WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) domain and its components. AutoPilot for ESB proactively detects problems in WMB operations and determines the impact of other related distributed middleware performance on WMB, maximizing availability of the entire distributed middleware infrastructure.
AutoPilot for IBM ESB ensures that the ESB and SOA infrastructure support critical business processes so you can meet your critical Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
AutoPilot for IBM Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) helps you meet your SLA’s by
- Predicting and preventing problems before they impact business
- Finding and fixing problems fast to avoid service interruptions
- Ensuring peak performance for business processes and applications
- Protect your investment in mission critical SOA & Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) infrastructure, applications
- Adhere to corporate security standards, compliance policies and reduce risk
- Realize fast installation, deployment and rapid adaptation to change
- Reduce and contain staffing and operational costs
- Reduce risk of financial loss and penalties
- Enable and expedite innovation to keep up with evolving business needs
Find out how you can benefit from AutoPilot Situational Awareness.