Nastel Technologies TechTalks
Technical Discussion Videos
Learn how to use real-time analytics to determine trends in Java application response times
Learn how to improve your incident management process in APM performance with real-time analytics
A Quick Way to Detect Memory Leaks Across Multiple Java VMs
Learn how to better understand the upper limit of the middleware in order to successfully roll out high performance applications powered by WebSphere MQ.
Learn all the new features in IBM WebSphere MQ 7.1 and 7.5 in this TechTalk!
Three important things to consider when migrating to 7.1/7.5 from WMQ 7.0
Techniques and tips for running multiple WebSphere MQ installations.
WMQ is celebrating 25 years (and so is Nastel) and while it has come a long way, there are still a number of issues that are still fairly common.
- Actionable Intelligence for DevOps Teams
- Introducing AutoPilot Insight
- Use analytics to detect anomalies in composite applications
- How to handle cascading problems with applications interconnected via middleware
- Using Real-Time Analytics to Improve Trade Performance & Compliance
- Java Garbage Collection CMS vs. G1 in Java 7 — A Real world comparison
- Smart Logging: Supercharge Application Logging and Tracing
- Leveraging Your Mainframe into the 22nd Century
- How to Take Advantage of New Features in MQ 7.1 and 7.5
- MQ Self Service to the Rescue – Part II
- The Security Model in WebSphere MQ
- Turbocharge your middleware performance: Tips for affordable issue identification and resolution
- Use Self-service for WebSphere MQ to Boost Productivity
- Using a Simple Benchmark to Understand Your Queue Managers
- Transaction Tracing to the Rescue!