The Role of Company Culture In Digital Transformation
Technological shifts will unavoidably impact company culture. Can it be for the better?
Digital transformation is increasingly important for companies to be successful — merger and acquisition data shows that companies that have digital skills or capabilities built-in, or that are in later stages of digital transformation, generally have higher valuations than those that don’t. And this kind of transformation has always gone hand in hand with company culture — it’s less about specific technologies and more about how people work so that they can learn faster and adapt to ever-changing consumer habits and technologies.
As the number of people who work digitally increases, there’s a new question about whether it’s easier or harder to create or change your culture in a remote environment where everyone works from anywhere. To answer that question, you have to break down several key aspects of digital transformation.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics