The Top 8 Predictive Analytics Tools – Learn about the top tools for enterprise users
Including how to choose among a set of key features to find out which predictive analytics tool is best for your business.
These days nearly every enterprise wants to have predictive analytics capabilities. This corresponds to growing interest in Big Data and artificial intelligence.
In some recent surveys, more than 90 percent of organizations say they believe predictive analytics will be important to their future success. But far fewer respondents have put predictive analytics software into production. Only a quarter to a third or respondents are actually using the tools today (although considerably more are currently evaluating for future deployment).
Part of the problem may be the difficulties involved in choosing the right technology for your needs. Rushing to make a purchase in order to keep up with the data analytics trends is a sure way to end up with an expensive tool that disappoints expectations.
How to choose the right tools for your needs? Experts suggest that organizations begin the process of selecting predictive analytics tools by clarifying their needs. Asking the following questions may help:
- Who within your organization will be using the tools?
- What will be the initial use case for your predictive analytics?
- How will your predictive analytics needs change over time?
- What other tools does your predictive analytics solution need to support or integrate with?
- What is your preferred deployment model?
- What is your budget?
This article originally appeared on datamation.com. To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering tools for Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics