To effectively monitor a transaction, you must monitor each system that the transaction passes through. If you have gaps in your knowledge, each event or outage will take much longer to resolve. You will need to convene a “war room” meeting, calling the owners of each system together to hear how each team is convinced they’re running within defined SLA’s. Every minute spent looking for the root cause of an issue is lost business.
A Complete View of the Enterprise Application
- You need to see inside each system
- Across every platform, including mainframe & distributed, data centers & clouds
From mobile apps to enterprise payment systems, digital business services depend upon fast and seamless exchanges of electronic business transactions. When transaction performance lags, business suffers. The Nastel Platform can monitor every form of machine data and tracks, analyzes, and visualizes the status and integrity of every transaction, from end-to-end, enabling fast problem resolution before users are affected.
Track Each Transaction
Visualize each transaction
The Nastel Platform is the most powerful solution available for determining and linking transaction performance to your business performance, in real-time.
Real-time message and transaction flow visualization and alerting provides instant awareness of any emerging performance issues that can negatively impact your business.
Discover the Pathway a Transaction Takes
Stitch together all the message data to show the pathway a transaction takes
The Nastel Platform stitches together complete end-to-end transactions across the enterprise correlating user transactions with applications and middleware, from mobile to mainframe.
Across on-premise and multi-cloud environments
- Distributed (Windows, Linux, Unix, iSeries)
- Appliances, VMs, Containers
- On Premise
- Public, Private & Hybrid Clouds
Analyze the Data
Explore the Data & Compare with History in Real-Time
- The Nastel Platform provides machine learning based artificial intelligence to analyze the data and present a visual model of the business, with charting and reports showing the continuous performance of transactions as they run.
- Real-time queries can be invoked to see historical performance.
- Automation proactively fixes problems as they arise.
- With simple point and click exploration, views and charts are created dynamically allowing root cause analysis in real time. This makes Nastel XRay the first choice for companies who depend on middleware (vs Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, Nagios, Zabbix etc) which require you to know the problem before you build the monitoring).
Track Across Multiple Combinations of Messaging Middleware
- IBM MQ (MQSeries WebSphere MQ, WMQ)
- Kafka (Apache, Confluent, Cloudera, IBM Event Streams, Amazon MSK)
- TIBCO EMS
- Solace PubSub+
- RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon MQ
- IBM App Connection Enterprise (ACE, IIB)
- Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- IBM Cloud Pak for Integration (CP4I) and components - DataPower, MQ, ACE, Kafka in OpenShift
Related Technical Content
XRay for Kafka
Kafka Transaction/Message Tracing walkthrough
A short demonstration / Walkthrough of Nastel XRay tracing transactions on Kafka and drilling into the data, with Richard Nikula, Vice President of R&D at Nastel
Nastel Demo Message Flow Tracing & Profiling
A 10 Minute demo of Nastel XRay delivering message flow tracing profiling