User experience is vital to blockchain adoption, according to new report
Blockchain is still desperately in need of a facelift, according to a new report that surveyed 102 blockchain founders and CEOs. Though the widespread commercialization of blockchain technology over the last year has introduced a number of projects with passable user experience, the report, by the Los Angeles-based cryptocurrency marketing firm Zage, said many people still find the technology too complicated.
“When asked what would be the tipping point for mass adoption of blockchain, 41% of respondents felt that a seamless user experience was key,” according to The real-world applications of blockchain technology report.
This is hardly surprising. For anyone who has downloaded the Bitcoin blockchain from GitHub, installed it and managed to get the whole thing working, they won’t need to be told twice—let alone when it comes to the challenging, and experimental, Lightning Network.
“I personally believe that the day when blockchain technology is used in day-to-day life is the day when people stopped talking about blockchain. Because it is just a backend technology that consumers don’t need to know about,” Allen Lee, founder of QLC Chain, said in the report.
On the plus side, big companies are well aware of the usability problems and working to correct them—at Jack Dorsey’s direction, for instance, Square recently hired a designer to focus on exactly these issues.
This article originally appeared on yahoonews.com To read the full article, click here.
Nastel Technologies uses machine learning to detect anomalies, behavior and sentiment, accelerate decisions, satisfy customers, innovate continuously. To answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers, Nastel’s AutoPilot® for Analytics fuses:
- Advanced predictive anomaly detection, Bayesian Classification and other machine learning algorithms
- Raw information handling and analytics speed
- End-to-end business transaction tracking that spans technologies, tiers, and organizations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use data visualizations and dashboards
If you would like to learn more, click here.
Nastel Technologies is the global leader in Integration Infrastructure Management (i2M). It helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure by delivering Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, to answer business-centric questions, and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers. It is particularly focused on IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, Solace, TIBCO EMS, ACE/IIB and also supports RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Blockchain, IOT, DataPower, MFT and many more.
The Nastel i2M Platform provides:
- Secure self-service configuration management with auditing for governance & compliance
- Message management for Application Development, Test, & Support
- Real-time performance monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Business transaction tracking and IT message tracing
- AIOps and APM
- Automation for CI/CD DevOps
- Analytics for root cause analysis & Management Information (MI)
- Integration with ITSM/SIEM solutions including ServiceNow, Splunk, & AppDynamics